Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 20 servings, two topped crackers (31 g) each.
- 1 small tomato, finely chopped
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 Tbsp. sliced green onions
- 1 Tbsp. reduced-calorie Italian dressing
- 40 Triscuit Low Sodium Cracker
- 1 tub (250 g) light soft cream cheese
- Mix tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, onions and dressing.
- Spread each cracker with about 1 tsp. of the cream cheese spread; top with 1 tsp. of the tomato mixture.
- Make Ahead
Prepare tomato mixture as directed. Add cream cheese spread; mix well. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours. Spread onto crackers just before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|