CHIPS AHOY! Peanut Butter-Chocolate Trifle
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1/2 cup (125 mL) each.
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk, divided
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 1 pkg. (350 g) Chips Ahoy! Original Cookies
- 3 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- Empty pudding mixes into separate medium bowls. Add 1-1/2 cups milk to each; beat with whisk 2 min. Add peanut butter to vanilla pudding; beat until well blended. Stir 1/2 cup whipped topping into pudding in each bowl.
- Spoon chocolate pudding mixture into 2-L serving bowl; cover with layers of half each of the remaining whipped topping and chopped cookies. Repeat layers, using vanilla pudding mixture.
- Drizzle with syrup.
- Special Extra
Top chocolate pudding layer with 2 sliced bananas before covering with remaining layers as directed.
- Make Ahead
Prepare trifle as directed but do not top with syrup. Refrigerate up to 6 hours. Drizzle with syrup just before serving.
Prepare using fat-free instant pudding mixs, skim milk, light creamy peanut butter and whipped topping
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|