CHIPS AHOY! Ice Cream Loaf
Prep time20 min
Total time6hr 50min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, one slice (94 g) each.
- 2 cups strawberry ice cream, softened
- ½ cup fudge sundae topping, divided
- ½ cup miniature marshmallows
- 10 Chips Ahoy! Original Cookies, coarsely chopped, divided
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- Line 9x5-inch loaf pan with foil. Spread strawberry ice cream evenly into prepared pan; top with layers of 1/4 cup of the fudge topping, the marshmallows and 3/4 cup of the chopped cookies. Freeze 30 min.
- Cover cookie layer with vanilla ice cream. Freeze 6 hours or overnight.
- Unmold dessert by inverting pan onto serving plate 10 min. before serving. Remove pan and foil. Spread whipped topping onto top and sides of dessert; sprinkle with remaining chopped cookies. Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup fudge topping. Let stand until set. Cut into slices to serve. Store any leftover dessert in freezer.
Enjoy your favourite foods while keeping portion size in mind.
Prepare as directed, using your favourite two flavours of ice cream.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|