CHIPS AHOY! Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bites
Prep time30 min
Total time5hr 45min
ServingsMakes 40 servings, 1 piece (45 g) each.
- 26 Chips Ahoy! Original Cookies, divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 pkg. (496 g) sugar cookie mix
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
- Chop 10 cookies; reserve for later use. Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter until blended. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 15 min. Meanwhile, prepare cookie mix as directed on package for drop cookies. Add reserved chopped cookies; mix well.
- Crumble sugar cookie dough mixture evenly over cheesecake layer in pan.
- Bake 15 min. or until centre of cheesecake is almost set; cool.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Use foil handles to remove cheesecake from pan before cutting into 40 pieces to serve.
- Food Facts
The crumbled sugar cookie dough mixture will spread over the cheesecake layer in pan as the cheesecake bakes making it unnecessary for you to spread the sugar cookie dough pieces over the cheesecake filling.
Prepare using your favourite variety of cookie mix, such as peanut butter.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|