CHIPS AHOY! Cheesecake Sandwiches
Prep time10 min
Total time3hr 10min
ServingsMakes 10 servings, 1 sandwich (53 g) each.
- 125 g (1/2 of 250-g pkg.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 20 Chips Ahoy! Original Cookies
- 6 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- Beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer until well blended. Stir in whipped topping with whisk.
- Cover bottom (flat) side of each of 10 cookies with about 2 Tbsp. cream cheese mixture; top each with second cookie to form sandwich. Dip half of each sandwich in chocolate; gently shake off excess chocolate. Place in single layer in airtight container.
- Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- Fun Idea
Prepare as directed, rolling or lightly pressing edges of sandwiches in colored sprinkles, miniature chocolate chips, chopped nuts or small candies before freezing.
Have a sweet tooth? One cheesecake sandwich is all you need to provide big flavour.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|