Cheesy Bacon RITZ Topper
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 4 topped crackers (78 g) each.
- 4 slices cooked bacon, divided
- 2 green onions, divided
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick light cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded light cheddar cheese
- 32 Ritz Crackers
- Chop 3 bacon slices and 1 onion finely; mix with cream cheese and cheddar until blended.
- Spread onto crackers.
- Crumble remaining bacon slice coarsely, then slice remaining onion; sprinkle over topped crackers.
- How to Serve Warm
Mix cheeses with finely chopped bacon and onion in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 min. or until heated through, stirring after 1 min. Spread onto crackers; sprinkle with crumbled remaining bacon and sliced remaining onion.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|