Cappuccino OREO Cookie Balls
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 21 servings, 2 cookie balls (40 g) each.
- 1¼ tsp. instant coffee, divided
- 1 tsp. water
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1¾ tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 36 Oreo Cookies, finely crushed
- 2 pkg. (170 g each) white baking chocolate, broken into pieces
- Add 1 tsp. coffee granules to water in large bowl; stir until dissolved. Add cream cheese, 1-1/2 tsp. cinnamon and cookie crumbs; mix well. Shape into 42 (1-inch) balls. Refrigerate 30 min.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package. Crush remaining coffee granules with back of spoon; stir into melted chocolate. Dip balls in chocolate mixture; place on parchment- or waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
You will need 1-1/3 pkg. (300 g each) Oreo Cookies to get the 36 cookies needed to prepare this recipe.
- How to Make Cookie Crumbs
Crushing Oreo Cookies is a cinch with a rolling pin and resealable plastic food storage bag. Or, process the cookies in your food processor or blender. Use the entire cookie, including the filling.
- How to Easily Dip Balls
To easily coat cookie balls with melted chocolate, add cookie balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Then, use 2 forks to roll cookie balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove cookie balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl before placing balls on prepared baking sheet.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|