Camembert-Cranberry Holiday TRISCUIT Toppers
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 4 topped crackers (73 g) each.
- 48 fresh cranberries (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 2 Tbsp. super fine sugar
- 24 Triscuit Original Crackers
- 115 g Camembert cheese, cut into 24 thin wedges
- 2 Tbsp. red currant jelly
- 24 fresh mint leaves
- Rinse cranberries with cold water; drain slightly, letting some water remain on the berries.
- Roll cranberries in sugar until evenly coated on all sides.
- Place in single layer on wire rack. Let stand 15 min. or until dried.
- Top crackers with cheese, then jelly just before serving.
- Add 2 sugared cranberries and a mint leaf to each cracker.
- Mindful Snacking
Avoid all the holiday distractions so you can fully enjoy this delicious & festive snack.
Use half of a 230-g wheel of Camembert cheese to get the 24 wedges needed to prepare these fun treats. If Camembert is not available, you can use Brie cheese instead.
- Super Fine Sugar
Super fine, or quick-dissolving, sugar is typically found with the cocktail mixers in the supermarket. Often used as a sweetener in cocktails or iced tea, this super fine sugar has a smaller grain than that of granulated sugar. If you don't have super fine sugar, you can use regular granulated sugar instead.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|