CADBURY Rocky Road Bars
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 36 servings, 1 bar (40 g) each.
- 2 cups Honey Maid Crumbs
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 can (300 mL) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 bars (100 g each) Cadbury Dairy Milk Milk Chocolate, divided
- 1½ cups flaked coconut
- 1½ cups miniature marshmallows
- 1½ cups chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Combine crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Drizzle with condensed milk.
- Bake 10 min. Meanwhile, reserve 1/2 chocolate bar; chop remaining chocolate bars. Sprinkle coconut over crust; top with chopped chocolate, marshmallows and nuts.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until golden brown.
- Break reserved chocolate into small pieces; place in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 45 sec. or until almost melted; stir until completely melted. Drizzle over dessert. Let stand until firm. Use foil handles to lift dessert from pan before cutting into bars.
Substitute dried fruit, such as cranberries, raisins or chopped apricots, for the nuts.
Substitute your favourite nut for the walnuts.
Prepare using Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit and Nut bar.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans fat 0.2g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|