CADBURY MINI EGGS Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 42 servings, 1 cookie (36 g) each.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 pkg. (300 g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 pkg. (188 g each) Cadbury Mini Eggs Candy
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Beat first 5 ingredients in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Add flour and baking soda; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto baking sheets. Press 3 Cadbury Mini Eggs into dough for each cookie.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheet 3 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Special Extra
Add 1 cup quick-cooking oats, flaked coconut or chopped pecans or walnuts to prepared dough with the chocolate chips.
Substitute 4 pkg. (90 g each) Cadbury Micro Mini Eggs Candy for the regular-size candy, dividing candy pieces equally among the cookie dough on baking sheets before baking as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|