CADBURY Fun Treats Crunchy Apples
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 20min
ServingsMakes 5 servings, 1 dipped apple (233 g) each.
- 5 cold apples, washed, well dried
- 50 caramels
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 6 bars Cadbury Fun Treats, finely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- Insert wooden pop stick into stem end of each apple. Cover large plate with waxed paper.
- Microwave caramels and water in large glass microwaveable measuring cup on HIGH 2 to 2-1/2 min. or until caramels are melted and sauce is smooth when stirred; cool slightly.
- Dip apples,1 at a time, into caramel sauce, turning until evenly coated. Let excess caramel drip off. Sprinkle chopped chocolate bars over apples; press gently into caramel to secure. Scrape excess caramel from bottoms of apples; place on prepared plate. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Cooking Know-How
Refrigerate apples 3 hours or overnight before coating with melted caramels. This will help the caramel stick to the apples.
- Where to Find Wooden Pop Sticks
Look for wooden pop sticks in craft stores.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A 2%DV|
|Vitamin C 15%DV|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||15 %DV|