CADBURY Fun Treats Hootin' Halloween Fudge
Prep time20 min
Total time2hr 20min
ServingsMakes 25 servings, 1 square (29 g) each.
- 2 pkg. (170 g each) white baking chocolate, broken into pieces
- ¾ cup canned sweetened condensed milk
- yellow and red food colouring (10 drops yellow and 2 drops red)
- 12 Cadbury Fun Treats (3 bars each Cadbury Mr. Big, Cadbury Wunderbar, Cadbury Caramilk, Cadbury Crispy Crunch), coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 Tbsp. Halloween sprinkles
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Microwave white chocolate and milk in microwaveable bowl on MEDIUM 2 to 3 min. or until chocolate is almost melted; stir until completely melted. Stir in food colourings until well blended.
- Spread half the white chocolate mixture onto bottom of prepared pan. Sprinkle with chopped chocolate bars. Immediately top with remaining white chocolate mixture and sprinkles. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Use foil handles to lift fudge from pan before cutting into squares.
- How to Store
Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 3 weeks. (Do not freeze.)
- What To Do With Leftover Sweetened Condensed Milk
Store leftover sweetened condensed milk in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 1 week.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|