Black Forest Mousse OREO Dessert
An impressive looking layered dessert, easy enough to prepare any night of the week.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1/2 cup (125 mL) each.
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1½ cups cold milk
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 16 Oreo Cookies, coarsely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups), divided
- 1½ cups cherry pie filling
- Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1/2 cup whipped topping.
- Reserve 1/2 cup cookie crumbs; stir remaining crumbs into pudding mixture. Spoon half into 1-1/2-L serving bowl; top with layers of 3/4 cup of the remaining whipped topping and 1 cup pie filling.
- Cover with layers of remaining pudding mixture, whipped topping, pie filling and reserved cookie crumbs.
- Special Extra
Garnish with toasted sliced almonds just before serving.
- How to Crush Cookies
Place cookies in resealable bag; use rolling pin or bottom of heavy pan to coarsely crush the cookies.
- Make Ahead
Dessert can be made ahead of time. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|