Banana Split Topped CHIPS AHOY!
All the flavours you love in a banana split - banana, hot fudge and even a cherry on top - are stacked on a chocolate chip cookie for a bite-size dessert.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 1 topped cookie (50 g) each
- 3 Tbsp. hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 8 Chips Ahoy! Original Cookies
- 1 banana, cut into 8 slices
- ½ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 3 Tbsp. chopped walnuts
- 2 tsp. multi-coloured sprinkles
- 8 maraschino cherries with stems
- Spread ice cream topping onto cookies.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
Prepare using your favourite flavour of ice cream topping, such as butterscotch.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|