Back-to-School HONEY MAID Peanut Butter S'mores
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 1 s'more each.
- 18 Honey Maid Wafers, divided
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup marshmallow creme
- 2 oz (1/4 of 225-g pkg.) semi-sweet baking chocolate
- Crush 2 wafers; reserve crumbs for later use.
- Spread 8 of the remaining wafers with peanut butter. Top each with about 1 tsp. marshmallow creme.
- Use toothpick to swirl marshmallow creme with peanut butter. Cover with remaining wafers to make 8 sandwiches; gently press top wafers into filling to secure.
- Place sandwiches in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package.
- Dip sandwiches, one at a time, halfway into chocolate; gently shake off excess chocolate. Return sandwiches to baking sheet. Immediately sprinkle reserved wafer crumbs over chocolate.
- Refrigerate 30 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- Storage Know-How
The perfect after-school treats, these delicious s'mores can be stored in airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week before serving.
For a peanut butter-free version, prepare these s'mores using any other nut butter, such as almond butter. Or for a nut butter-free version, prepare using sunflower seed butter.
- Crunch Peanut Butter S'mores
Prepare using crunchy peanut butter.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|