WHEAT THINS Hot Artichoke Dip
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) dip and 6 crackers (10 g) each.
- 1 cup Miracle Whip Calorie-Wise Spread
- 1 cup grated reduced-fat Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (14 fl oz/398 mL) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- Wheat Thins 37% Less Fat Crackers
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients except crackers in ovenproof dish.
- Bake 15 min. or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with crackers.
- Make Ahead
Mix dip ingredients as directed; refrigerate up to 24 hours. When ready to serve, bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 20 min. or until hot and bubbly.
- Special Extra
For a browner top, place dip under heated broiler immediately after baking. Broil 1 to 2 min. or until lightly browned.
Substitute a 9-inch pie plate for the ovenproof dish.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|