TRISCUIT Minis Chili Snack Mix
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 3-1/2 cups or 7 servings, 1/2 cup (54 g) each.
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 2 cups Triscuit Minis Crackers
- 1 cup salted mixed nuts
- ¼ cup yogurt-covered raisins
- ¼ cup milk chocolate-covered raisins
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Microwave butter and seasonings in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. or until butter is melted; stir.
- Add crackers and nuts; toss until evenly coated with butter mixture.
- Spread onto foil-covered rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until lightly toasted; stirring after 5 min. Cool completely.
- Add raisins; mix lightly.
Substitute 1/3 cup raw unsalted pumpkin seeds for the 1 cup mixed nuts.
- Special Extra
For a burst of flavour, add 1/4 tsp. ground cayenne pepper to the butter and other dry seasonings in bowl before microwaving as directed.
- How to Store
Store in resealable plastic bag at room temperature up to 1 week before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 5g|