TRISCUIT Leftover Turkey Dinner Topper
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 2 topped crackers (65 g) each.
- 12 Triscuit Original Crackers
- ¼ lb. (115 g) cooked turkey breast, cut into 12 slices
- 1 Tbsp. turkey gravy
- 3 Tbsp. prepared stuffing
- 1 pkg. (125 g) Brie cheese, cut into 12 slices
- 2 Tbsp. whole berry cranberry sauce
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with next 3 ingredients.
- Bake 3 to 5 min. or until heated through. Cover with cheese; bake 1 min.
- Top with cranberry sauce.
- Use Your Microwave
Top crackers with next 4 ingredients. Place 4 crackers on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 10 sec. Repeat, in 2 batches, with remaining crackers. Top with cranberry sauce.
Prepare as directed, substituting your favorite leftover holiday green bean casserole for the stuffing.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|