TRISCUIT Creamy Cheesy Salsa Dip
Prep time5 min
ServingsMakes 3 cups or 24 servings, 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) each (dip only).
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup salsa
- ½ cup shredded Tex Mex cheese blend
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Triscuit Thin Crisps Original Cracker
- Spread cream cheese onto bottom of microwaveable plate; top with salsa and shredded cheese.
- Microwave on HIGH 45 sec. to 1 min. or until shredded cheese is melted. Sprinkle with onions.
- Serve with crackers.
Substitute chopped cliantro for the sliced green onions.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|