TRISCUIT-Coated Rosemary & Olive Oil Chicken Tenders
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1/12 recipe (59 g) each.
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 24 Triscuit Rosemary & Olive Oil Crackers, finely crushed
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 12 chicken tenders (1 lb.)
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- ½ tsp. smoked paprika
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place flour in shallow dish. Whisk eggs and water in second shallow dish until blended; combine cracker crumbs and parsley in third dish.
- Spray foil-covered baking sheet with cooking spray. Dip 1 chicken tender in flour, turning to evenly coat chicken; shake gently to remove excess flour. Add chicken to egg mixture, then crumb mixture, turning to evenly coat chicken with each ingredient. Place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken tenders.
- Mix mayonnaise with paprika.
- Bake 25 min. or until chicken is done. Serve with mayonnaise.
- Change it Up
Prepare using your favourite variety of Triscuit Crackers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|