RITZ Smoked Gouda Toppers
Prep time25 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 4 topped crackers (77 g) each.
- 2 tsp. butter
- 1 cup slivered onions
- 1½ tsp. brown sugar
- ¼ tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 24 Ritz Crackers
- 115 g smoked Gouda cheese, cut into 24 thin slices
- ¼ cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in medium skillet on medium heat. Add onions; cook 10 min. or until tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add sugar; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until completely dissolved. Remove skillet from heat. Stir in thyme. Set aside.
- Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with cheese.
- Bake 3 to 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Top with onions and cranberry sauce.
- Special Extra
Garnish with additional fresh thyme leaves before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|