RITZ School Bus Toppers
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings, 6 topped crackers (67 g) each.
- ¼ lb. (115 g) cheddar cheese, cut into 24 slices
- 24 Ritz Crackers
- 1 Tbsp. EACH sour cream, honey mustard and ketchup
- 2 small pitted black olives, each cut lengthwise into 12 slivers
- 4 small gherkins (cornichons), each cut into 12 slices
- Cut 2x1-inch rectangle from each cheese slice, then cut 1/2-inch square off one corner of rectangle to resemble a school bus as shown in photo. Reserve trimmings for another use. (See Tip.)
- Top each cracker with 1 cheese piece.
- Spoon sour cream, mustard and ketchup into separate small resealable plastic bags. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of each bag; use to decorate cheese along with remaining ingredients to resemble school buses as shown in photo.
- Size Wise
Enjoy eating appetizers at a social occasion, but be mindful of portion size so you don’t overdo it on calories.
- How to Use Cheese Trimmings
Refrigerate cheese trimmings, then enjoy as a snack, as an ingredient in your favorite salad, or as a topping for your favourite omelette.
- Back to School Fun
Try RITZ Crab Cracker Critter for a fun after school snack.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|