RITZ Lumpia Snacks
Prep time30 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings, 4 topped crackers (58 g) each.
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- ½ lb. ground pork
- ¼ cup chopped yellow onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 carrot, shredded (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 green onions, sliced, divided
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tsp. corn starch
- 16 Ritz Crackers
- 1 Tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add crumbled meat; cook until done, stirring frequently. Add yellow onions and garlic; cook 1 to 2 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Use slotted spoon to spoon meat mixture into bowl, reserving drippings in skillet. Cover meat to keep warm.
- Add cabbage, carrots and 1/4 cup green onions to reserved drippings; stir. Cook 2 to 3 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Return meat mixture to skillet; stir in soy sauce.
- Add water to corn starch; stir until dissolved. Gradually stir into meat mixture; bring to boil, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 1 to 2 min. or until thickened. Remove skillet from heat.
- Spoon 1/2 cup meat mixture evenly onto crackers; top with chili sauce and remaining green onions. Cool, then refrigerate remaining meat mixture up to 3 days before using as desired.
- How to Use the Remaining Meat Mixture
Reheat the meat mixture, then serve over hot cooked rice.
Feel free to make any of the following substitutions when preparing this delicious recipe: ground turkey or lean ground beef for the ground pork; 1-1/2 cups packaged coleslaw blend (cabbage slaw mix) for the shredded cabbage and carrots; and/or duck sauce or sweet-and-sour sauce for the sweet chili sauce.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|