RITZ-Honey Mustard Chicken Bites
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1/12 recipe (45 g) each.
- 1 cup honey mustard, divided
- 30 Ritz Crackers, finely crushed
- ⅓ cup shredded Tex Mex cheese blend
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Spoon 2/3 cup mustard into small bowl. Combine cracker crumbs and cheese in medium bowl.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Dip chicken, 1 piece at a time, into mustard, then crumb mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each chicken piece with each ingredient; place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10 min. on each side or until done. Meanwhile, mix mayonnaise and remaining mustard until blended.
- Serve chicken with mayonnaise mixture.
Omit mayonnaise and the 1/3 cup mustard mixed with the mayonnaise. Prepare recipe using shredded cheddar cheese, and serving the baked chicken bites with 2/3 cup ranch dressing.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|