RITZ Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Bites
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 10 servings, 2 chicken pieces (62 g) and 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) sauce each.
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 25 Ritz Crackers, finely crushed
- ¼ cup panko bread crumbs
- ¾ lb. (340 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 20 pieces (about 1 inch each)
- ⅔ cup marinara sauce
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Mix mayonnaise, cheese and dry seasonings in small bowl until blended; set aside. Combine cracker crumbs and bread crumbs in shallow dish.
- Cover baking sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray. Brush mayonnaise mixture evenly onto both sides of chicken pieces.
- Add chicken, in small batches, to crumb mixture; turn to evenly coat all sides of chicken pieces with crumb mixture. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 20 min. or until chicken is done. About 5 min. before chicken is done, warm the marinara sauce.
- Serve chicken with marinara sauce for dipping.
Substitute ranch dressing or honey mustard for the warmed marinara sauce.
- Special Extra
Spoon warmed marinara sauce into small cups. Serve with chicken pieces threaded onto decorative toothpicks.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|