Raspberry-Brie RITZ Toppers
Prep time15 min
Servings4 servings, 6 topped crackers (84 g) each
- 24 Ritz Crackers
- 12 slices deli honey ham (85 g), cut in half
- 114 g Brie cheese, cut into 24 small pieces
- 2 Tbsp. raspberry jam
- 1 Tbsp. chopped roasted almonds
- 1 Tbsp. chopped shelled pistachios
- Heat broiler.
- Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet.
- Cover with ham, folding slices as necessary to fit onto crackers; top with cheese.
- Broil, 4 inches from heat, 1 min. or until cheese begins to melt.
- Top with jam and nuts.
- Snack Mindfully
Minimize distractions when eating to give each bite your full attention so you are savouring the flavour and not eating mindlessly.
Prepare using fig jam.
- Easy No-Broil Preparation
These fruity Brie toppers are equally delicious without broiling. Top crackers as directed, then serve at room temperature.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|