PEEK FREANS Sweet Maple Parfaits
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings, about 3/4 cup (185 mL) each
- 2 Tbsp. pecan pieces
- ⅓ cup maple syrup, divided
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1½ cups cold milk
- ½ cup thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 4 Peek Freans Maple Leaf Biscuits, crushed
- Combine nuts and 1 Tbsp. syrup in small microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 min., stirring after 30 sec. Spread onto sheet of wax paper or foil; cool completely.
- Meanwhile, beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Add 3 Tbsp. of the remaining syrup; mix well. Stir in 1/4 cup of the whipped topping.
- Spoon 1 Tbsp. biscuit crumbs into each of 4 dessert dishes; top each with layers of pudding mixture, remaining biscuit crumbs and remaining whipped topping. Top with nuts.
- Drizzle evenly with remaining syrup just before serving.
Looking for a special treat? One of these parfaits goes a long way on flavour!
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|