OREO Snowman Cups
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 10 servings, 1/2 cup (125 mL) each.
- 1 L cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 20 Oreo Cookies, crushed, divided
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- assorted decorating gels
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Let stand 5 min. Gently stir in 1 cup of the cookie crumbs.
- Spoon remaining cookie crumbs evenly into 10 (12-oz.) paper or plastic cups, adding about 2 tsp. crumbs to each cup. Cover with pudding mixture.
- Drop spoonfuls of the whipped topping onto desserts to resemble snowmen. Decorate with gels for the eyes, noses and scarves. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
- Make it Easy
Instead of dropping spoonfuls of the whipped topping onto desserts, fill resealable plastic bag with whipped topping; seal bag. Using scissors, diagonally snip off one corner from bottom of bag. Squeeze whipped topping from bag to create "snowmen." Decorate as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|