HONEY MAID Old-Fashioned Ice Box Dessert
Prep time25 min
Total time2hr 25min
ServingsMakes 15 servings, 1 square (106 g) each.
- 15 Honey Maid Wafers
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 1 cup quartered fresh strawberries
- 1 cup chopped kiwis (about 4)
- ⅓ cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Arrange wafers on bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually add milk, mixing well after each addition. Add dry pudding mix; beat 1 min. Gently stir in half the whipped topping; spread over grahams. Cover with remaining whipped topping and fruit.
- Refrigerate several hours. Sprinkle with coconut just before serving.
- How to Toast Coconut
Spread coconut evenly into thin layer on baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 7 to 12 min. or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Make Ahead
Dessert can be stored in refrigerator up to 24 hours before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||45 %DV|