Bruschetta 'n Parmesan TRISCUIT Bites
Prep time5 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings, 3 topped crackers (74 g) each.
- 12 Triscuit Original Crackers
- 6 mini bocconcini soft fresh cheese balls (1 inch), drained, cut in half
- ⅓ cup tomato bruschetta topping
- 6 Parmesan cheese crisps (1-1/2 inch), each broken in half
- 2 fresh basil leaves, slivered
- Top crackers with remaining ingredients.
- How to Make the Parmesan Cheese Crisps
Heat oven to 400°F. Drop teaspoonfuls of finely shredded fresh Parmesan cheese, about 1 inch apart, onto parchment-covered baking sheet. Bake 4 to 6 min. or until crisp and golden brown. Cool completely on baking sheet. Transfer to tightly covered container. Store at room temperature up to 1 week before serving.
Substitute 60 g fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 12 pieces, for the 6 baked cheese crisps.
Substitute 12 small fresh basil leaves for the slivered basil leaves.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 2g|