Wise Owl CHIPS AHOY! Cookies
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 decorated cookie each.
- 2 fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 12 Chips Ahoy! Original Cookies
- 1 banana, cut into 24 slices
- 24 semi-sweet chocolate chips (about 1 Tbsp.)
- ⅓ cup sliced almonds
- Cut each strawberry into 6 lengthwise slices, then cut each slice in half.
- Spread almond butter onto cookies.
- Add 2 EACH banana slices and chocolate chips to each cookie for the owl's eyes, then add 2 strawberry pieces to each for the wings.
- Decorate with nuts as shown in photo for the feathers.
Substitute strawberry soft cream cheese for the almond butter and/or ring-shaped toasted whole grain oat cereal for the sliced almonds.
Substitute peanut butter for the almond butter and/or sliced seedless red grapes for the sliced almonds.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|