Willow's Blueberry Jam on RITZ
Prep time30 min
ServingsMake 6 servings, 8 topped crackers (77 g) each.
- 2 cups blueberries
- ⅓ cup sugar
- Juice from 1/2 medium lemon
- 5 Tbsp. cold water, divided
- 1 Tbsp. corn starch
- 48 Ritz Crackers
- 48 fresh raspberries (about 1-1/2 cups)
- Combine blueberries, sugar, lemon juice and 3 Tbsp. water in medium saucepan.
- Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring frequently. Simmer on medium-low heat 20 min. or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining 2 Tbsp. water to corn starch in small bowl; stir until dissolved. Stir into blueberry mixture cook 5 min., stirring frequently. Cool.
- Place crackers in single layer on platter; top with blueberry jam, adding about 1 tsp. jam to each cracker. Top with raspberries.
Recipe provided by Willow Allen.
- Special Extra
Spread the crackers with soft cream cheese before topping with the jam and raspberries.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|