WHEAT THINS Sweet 'n Salty Praline Dip
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 20 servings, 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) dip and 16 WHEAT THINS each.
- ½ cup packed dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2½ cups thawed frozen light whipped topping, divided
- ¼ cup glazed pecan halves, chopped
- Wheat Thins Crackers
- Beat sugar and butter in medium bowl with whisk until blended.
- Stir in 1/2 cup whipped topping, then fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Serve with crackers.
Substitute 1-1/2 cups 35% whipping cream for the whipped topping. Beat 1 cup of the whipping cream with mixer on high speed until soft peaks form; set aside. Beat sugar and butter in medium bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in remaining 1/2 cup whipping cream. Fold in whipped cream. Sprinkle with nuts. Serve with crackers.
Substitute salted pecans for the glazed pecans. To prepare the salted pecans, toast 1/4 cup pecan halves, then chop and sprinkle lightly with sea salt.
Prepare using light brown sugar.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|