WHEAT THINS Mixed Mushroom and Swiss Toppers
Prep time25 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 8 topped crackers (71 g) each.
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 375 g sliced mixed fresh mushrooms, such as cremini, oyster and shiitake
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 48 Wheat Thins Multigrain Crackers
- 6 light Swiss cheese slices (15 g each)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Melt butter with oil in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add mushrooms and garlic; cook 5 to 8 min. or until mushrooms are tender and lightly browned, stirring frequently. Remove skillet from heat.
- Cut each cheese slice into 8 squares.
- Place crackers in single layer on serving plate.
- Top with cheese, mushrooms and parsley.
Prepare using light Havarti cheese and/or substituting chopped fresh chives for the parsley.
- Special Extra
Heat oven to 350°F. Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with cheese and cooked mushrooms. Bake 5 min. or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|