TRISCUIT Warm Pesto Shrimp Topper
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 10 servings, 4 topped crackers (84 g) each.
- 1 lb. (450 g) uncooked deveined peeled medium shrimp, chopped
- ½ cup pesto
- 40 Triscuit Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil Crackers
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 10 bocconcini (1-inch fresh mozzarella cheese balls), cut into 4 slices each
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Cook and stir shrimp in skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 3 to 5 min. or until shrimp turn pink. Remove from heat.
- Add pesto; stir to evenly coat shrimp.
- Spoon onto crackers.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
This flavourful shrimp mixture is equally delicious when served chilled. Just prepare shrimp mixture as directed, then cool and refrigerate until chilled. Spoon onto crackers and top with remaining ingredients just before serving.
Since the shrimp are chopped, you can prepare this easy recipe using whatever size shrimp you have, or choose to purchase at the store.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|