TRISCUIT Smoked Salmon Toppers
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 3 servings, 5 topped crackers (83 g) each.
- 15 Triscuit Original Crackers
- ¼ cup garlic and herb fresh soft cheese
- ¼ lb. (115 g) smoked salmon, cut into thin slices
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- Spread crackers with cheese.
- Cut enough of the salmon slices to get 15 (1-inch-wide) lengthwise strips.
- Roll up each salmon strip tightly to resemble rosette, starting at one short end of each strip.
- Place on crackers.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest and chives.
If you have any small pieces of salmon left over after cutting the slices into strips, roll them up and tuck them into the salmon rosettes for additional petals.
Substitute finely chopped green onions, micro greens or fresh dill for the chives.
Prepare using herbed goat cheese or crème fraîche.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|