TRISCUIT Shrimp Bruschetta Topping
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 1/4 cup (60 mL) topping and 4 crackers (18 g) each.
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 lb. (450 g) frozen uncooked cleaned small shrimp, thawed
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup feta with oregano, sun-dried tomatoes and cracked peppercorns cheese
- 32 Triscuit Original Crackers
- Cook garlic in dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat 30 sec. Stir in shrimp and onions; cook 6 to 8 min. or until shrimp turn pink.
- Add tomatoes and parsley; stir. Cook 2 to 4 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Top with cheese.
- Serve with crackers.
Substitute toasted baguette slices or your favourite flavour of Ritz Crackers for the Triscuit Crackers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||10 %DV|