TRISCUIT Layered Guacamole Dip
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) dip and 4 crackers (18 g) each.
- 1½ cups guacamole
- 2 Tbsp. chopped seeded tomatoes
- ¼ cup drained canned corn
- 2 Tbsp. chopped English cucumbers
- 2 fresh jalapeño pepper slices
- Triscuit Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil Crackers
- Spoon half the guacamole into small bowl.
- Top with layers of half <u>each</u> of the next 3 ingredients; repeat layers.
- Garnish with peppers.
- Serve with crackers.
Prepare using fresh or frozen corn.
Substitute your favourite chopped fresh vegetables for the tomatoes, cucumber and/or corn.
- Special Extra
For added flavour, corn can be cooked in a dry cast iron skillet until lightly browned before using as directed. Or, grill 1 ear of corn on the cob until tender; cool slightly then cut corn off the cob and use as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|