TRISCUIT Grilled Vegetable "Paninis"
Prep time30 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 3 "paninis" (65 g) each.
- 4 mozzarella cheese slices (18 g each), cut into 9 pieces each
- 36 Triscuit Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil Crackers
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 18 slices, grilled
- 18 thin roasted red pepper strips (1x1/4 inch)
- Heat grill pan on medium heat.
- Place 1 piece of cheese on each of 18 crackers. Top with zucchini, peppers and remaining cheese. Cover with remaining crackers to make 18 sandwiches.
- Add 6 sandwiches to grill pan; cook 3 to 4 min. on each side or until cheese is melted and crackers are evenly grill marked. Repeat with remaining sandwiches. Serve warm.
- Use a Skillet
If you don't have a grill pan, you can instead use a cast-iron or heavy-bottomed skillet.
- Use Your Oven
Heat oven to 350°F. Assemble cracker sandwiches as directed; place in single layer on foil-covered baking sheet. Bake 5 to 6 min. or until cheese is melted.
- How to Grill the Sliced Zucchini
Heat grill pan as directed. Add zucchini in single layer, cooking in batches if necessary. Grill 1 to 2 min. on each side or until tender.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|