TRISCUIT Cauliflower Nachos
Prep time30 min
Servings12 servings, 4 topped crackers (80 g) each
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. less sodium taco seasoning mix
- 4 cups small cauliflower florets (1 small head, about 1-1/4 lb./565 g)
- 48 Triscuit Original Crackers
- 1½ cups shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- ½ avocado, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 plum tomato, seeded, chopped
- ½ cup tightly packed baby kale, cut into thin shreds
- 2 Tbsp. chipotle mayonnaise
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Cover rimmed baking sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray. Mix oil and taco seasoning mix until blended. Add to cauliflower in large bowl; toss to evenly coat cauliflower with oil mixture.
- Spread cauliflower onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until cauliflower is crisp-tender, stirring after 10 min.
- Meanwhile, arrange 16 crackers in single layer around edge of parchment-covered 12-inch pizza pan. Continue adding crackers in smaller concentric circles to completely cover bottom of pan, overlapping edges of crackers as necessary.
- Sprinkle 1 cup cheese evenly over crackers; top with cauliflower and remaining cheese. Bake 6 to 8 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
Substitute barbecue sauce, avocado ranch dressing or sour cream for the chipotle mayonnaise.
Substitute 1 pkg. (450 g) frozen cauliflower florets for the fresh florets, cutting into smaller pieces, if needed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|