TRISCUIT Butternut Squash, Caramelized Onion & Cranberry Toppers
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 5 servings, 5 topped crackers (72 g) each.
- 25 Triscuit Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil Crackers
- ½ cup mashed hot cooked butternut squash, cooled slightly
- ⅓ cup caramelized onions, cooled slightly
- 2 Tbsp. whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Spread crackers with squash.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- How to Make the Caramelized Onions
Melt 1 Tbsp. butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add 2 cups sliced onions; cook 10 min., stirring frequently. Simmer on medium-low heat 20 min. or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Cool, then store in refrigerator up to 5 days, or freeze up to 1 month, before using as desired. Makes about 2/3 cup.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|