Triple-Layer Chocolate RITZ Pie
Prep time15 min
Total time3hr 15min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 piece each
- 23 Ritz Fudge Covered Crackers, divided
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 tub (1 L) frozen whipped topping, divided
- 6 strawberries
- Crush 8 crackers into coarse crumbs; spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate. Stand 12 of the remaining crackers around edge of pie plate.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.) Carefully spread 1-1/2 cups pudding over crumbs in pie plate.
- Stir 1-1/2 cups whipped topping into remaining pudding; spread over pie.
- Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Spread remaining whipped topping onto top of pie.
- Cut remaining crackers in half; insert, cut sides down, into top of pie. Top with strawberries.
- How to Store
Refrigerate any leftover pie up to 24 hours before serving.
Prepare using your favourite variety of chocolate pudding mix, such as chocolate fudge or devil's food.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|