TOBLERONE Chocolate Cream Truffles
Prep time15 min
Total time2hr 15min
ServingsMakes 24 truffles or 12 servings, 2 truffles each.
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. liquid honey
- 1 Tbsp. almond-flavoured liqueur
- 1 bar (100 g) Toblerone Swiss Dark Chocolate, melted
- ¼ cup slivered almonds, toasted, ground
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Beat cream cheese, honey and liqueur with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Stir in melted chocolate and almonds; cover.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Roll cream cheese mixture into 24 balls, using a scant tablespoonful of the cream cheese mixture for each ball. Roll in cocoa until evenly coated. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
- Better For You
This is a treat for special occasions!
Substitute 1/4 tsp. almond extract for the almond liqueur.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 0.9g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|