Tangy Cheddar Onion TRISCUIT Bites
Prep time25 min
ServingsMakes 3 servings, 6 topped crackers (72 g) each.
- 1½ tsp. oil
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 18 Triscuit Rosemary & Olive Oil Crackers
- ⅓ cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions; cook 10 min. or until tender, stirring frequently. Remove skillet from heat. Stir in vinegar.
- Heat broiler. Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with onions and cheese.
- Broil, 4 inches from heat, 2 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Make Ahead
The onions can be cooked ahead of time. Cool, then refrigerate up to 24 hours before using as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|