Sweet & Salty Snacking Board
Prep time30 min
ServingsImage shows 9 servings.
- Spinach dip
- Ritz Crackers; Triscuit Original Crackers; Crispers Cheddar Crackers and Crispers All Dressed Crackers
- Brie cheese and Colby Jack cheese
- Chips Ahoy! Original Cookies and Oreo Cookies
- Maynards Fuzzy Peach Candy and Maynards Swedish Berries Candy
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Milk Chocolate and Dairy Milk Oreo Chocolate Bars, broken into pieces
- Seedless green and red grapes
- Cut-up fresh vegetables (carrots, celery, sweet peppers)
- Spoon spinach dip into small bowl; place on large board or platter. Add crackers, cheeses, cookies, and small bowls of candy and chocolate pieces to board.
- Fill in empty spaces with remaining ingredients.
- Snack boards can be prepared for any number of servings. For each guest, use a guideline of 30 g cheese, 20 g crackers and 2 Tbsp. dip. Add 30 to 40 g cookies or candy for a sweet treat. For a satisfying and well-balanced board, fill in any gaps with fresh fruit and/or cut-up fresh vegetables.
- Special Extra
Garnish Brie with candied pecans.
- Vary the Cheese, and Fruits
Soft, semi-soft and firm cheeses come in cubes, slices, logs and wedges - all of which can add more interest to the board. Choose fruits that are in season and have complementary flavours and shapes, such as clusters of grapes, sliced crisp apples, sliced fresh pears and/or soft berries.
- Make it Simple
Pre-sliced, cubed and small wedges of cheese can be purchased from your supermarket. For added convenience, look for pre-cut fresh vegetables in the produce section of your supermarket.