SWEDISH BERRIES Monster's Toes
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 1-1/2 doz. or 18 servings, 1 cookie (33 g) each.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups flour
- 1 pkg. (85 g) lime jelly powder
- 18 Maynards Swedish Berries (about 64-g pkg.)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add flour and dry jelly powder; mix well.
- Roll dough into 18 toe-shaped pieces; place, 2 inches apart, on baking sheet. Flatten 1 end of each. Use sharp knife to make crosswise slits in each toe for the knuckles. Flatten Maynards Swedish Berries slightly with rolling pin. Place 1 on flattened on end of each toe for the toenail.
- Bake 10 to 14 min. or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheet 5 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- How to Double Recipe
Prepare as directed, doubling all ingredients.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|