Roasted Red Pepper & Olive TRISCUIT Toppers
Prep time5 min
ServingsMakes 2 servings, 6 topped crackers (66 g) each.
- 12 Triscuit Balsamic & Basil Crackers
- ¼ cup Philadelphia Whipped Roasted Red Pepper & Garlic Cream Cheese Product
- 3 small pimiento-stuffed green olives, cut into thin slices
- 2 small pitted Kalamata olives, cut into thin slices
- Spread crackers with cream cheese product.
- Top with olives.
- Mindful Snacking
Enjoy the combination of savoury flavours in these simple, yet delicious, snacks.
Omit the green olives. Spread crackers with cream cheese product. Top evenly with 4 thinly sliced Kalamata olives and 2 Tbsp. chopped drained marinated sun-dried tomatoes.
- Special Extra
Sprinkle with chopped fresh basil before serving.
Note that variations to the recipe will result in changes to nutritional information.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|