RITZ Tangy Artichoke Toppers
Prep time10 min
Total time1hr 10min
ServingsMakes 10 servings, 5 topped crackers (70 g) each.
- 125 g (1/2 of 250-g tub) garden vegetable soft light cream cheese
- 1 can (14 fl oz/398 mL) artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup reduced-calorie Italian dressing
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 50 Ritz Crackers
- Beat cream cheese spread, artichokes and dressing with mixer until well blended. Stir in parsley.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Spread onto crackers just before serving.
Spread crackers with artichoke mixture as directed. (No need to chill artichoke mixture first.) Sprinkle evenly with 2 Tbsp. grated reduced-fat Parmesan cheese. Place on baking sheet. Bake at 350ºF for 2 to 3 min. or until artichoke mixture is heated through.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|