RITZ Spicy Brown Sugar BLT
Prep time30 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 4 topped crackers (77 g) each.
- 6 bacon slices
- ⅓ cup packed brown sugar
- ¾ tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 24 Ritz Crackers
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- ⅔ cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 3 small plum tomatoes, each cut into 8 slices
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Place wire rack on foil-covered rimmed baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Place bacon in single layer on rack.
- Combine sugar and cayenne. Sprinkle half the sugar mixture evenly over bacon. Turn bacon slices over; sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.
- Bake 15 min. or until bacon is crisp. Transfer bacon to parchment paper; cool.
- Cut each bacon slice into 4 pieces. Top crackers with mayonnaise, lettuce, tomatoes and bacon.
For best results, prepare recipe using regular bacon slices - not thick bacon slices.
- Make Ahead
The bacon can be baked ahead of time. Cool, then place in resealable plastic bag. Refrigerate up to 24 hours. Let stand at room temperature 30 min. before using as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|