RITZ Prosciutto Apple Bites
Topped with tangy green apple, sweet fig jam and savory prosciutto, these appetizer bites made with crowd-pleasing Cracker Barrel Medium Cheddar and Ritz Crackers are perfect for any gathering or celebration.
- 150 g Cracker Barrel Medium Cheddar
- 30 Ritz Crackers
- ¼ cup fig fruit spread
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, cut into thin slices
- 100 g thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into 30 pieces
Trademarks are property of their respective owners
- Cut cheese into 15 slices, then cut each slice in half.
- Spread crackers with fruit spread.
- Top with cheese, apples and prosciutto.
- Size Wise
When eating appetizers at a social occasion, savour the taste of what you are eating so you are satisfied with 1 serving.
Substitute Triscuit Original Crackers for the Ritz Crackers and/or fresh Asian, Bosc or Anjou pear slices for the apple slices.
- Charcuterie Board
Instead of serving this recipe as individual appetizers, spoon the fruit spread into a small bowl, then place it on a serving board. Place the remaining ingredients around the fruit spread on the board. Or if you are serving a larger group, then also add the ingredients from our recipe for RITZ Roast Beef and Red Pepper Jelly Bites to the ingredients on the board for an even more spectacular charcuterie board.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*
|Dietary fiber 1g